Hi Stampers. As you are reading this, I am on my way to Las Vegas for the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event. I am so excited to be able to my hands on the new 2020 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! These won’t be available to customers til January. If you are anxious to see and order new product you can always join my team – I welcome hobby demos! Today’s blog post features a post it note holder with matching pen. I have featured this before and it’s been one of my most popular YouTube videos.
I recently made an instructional video for this again via Facebook Live. You can see that video by CLICKING HERE.
I covered the Mossy Meadow cardstock using Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper. This Designer Series Paper is soooo pretty!
I used Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of the post it note pad to adhere it to the inside. Our Tear & Tape Adhesive is a wonderful – strong – adhesive. I use it anytime something with be handled alot, such as boxes and 3D items.
I used a sticky back velcro dot as a closure. You can view them on my affiliate link HERE.
For the pen, I like to use the Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint pen. They are so easy to open and insert the paper into! A small strip (3-1/2″ x 3/4″) of the DSP rolled up using the bone folder fits perfectly!
I’m thrilled with how this one came out. It’s such a great gift, doesn’t cost much and is easy to make!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Same price for you – small referral fee for me. Thank you!
This month’s PDF is all about the Snowman Season. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WG3AJ3SN, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.