Hi Stampers. According to our calendar – we are well into spring and should be enjoying flowers and kits as used in my kite fold card today. Funny thing is that several of my Facebook friends on the east coast are still getting snow! Snow in May- that’s just wrong!
Here in Idaho, I can confirm it’s spring based on my allergies flaring up and the wind blowing like crazy outside. The wind makes me think it would be a great time to fly kites. Since I have those aforementioned allergies, I won’t be at the park in the wind anytime soon, but I can put one on a card!
The kite on the front of this card is a fun fold and opens up for a message and/or a gift card. For the card in the photos, I used velcro dots to help keep it closed. In the video tutorial, I used mini magnets.
This card uses a standard card base and has the kite fold on the front of the card, giving you two places to leave a message. The kite fold looks complicated, but it’s really not. I have even provided a PDF showing where to cut and score to make it all work out for you. Watch the video below and enjoy!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my “Under My Umbrella” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VVQ6UXZC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.