Hi Stampers. It’s that time again – time for another Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop. We bring you alternative ideas to use with your Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin each month. While you may love the projects that Stampin’ Up! gives you – you may not. But, have no fear, we are here to help! Follow along and see LOTS of alternative projects.
I chose to make my own card bases and then use the pieces in the kit and the stamp set, to make my cards.
For the background on first card, I cut up one of the “crackers” and used the edges on the left and right side of my card front (adhered with Stampin’ Seal) and the center of the cracker in the center of my card front (adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals).
I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink onto a circle of Very Vanilla CS and surrounded it with the flowers and leaves from the kit. A few Pearl Basic Jewels finished it off.
Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink onto a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla and used Stampin’ Seal to adhere it inside the card. Just for fun, I added a little pumpkin from the kit to the bottom right corner of the inside (adhered with fine-tip glue).
For the next card, I used a Crushed Curry card base with a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Mossy Meadow CS up next. I used several of the detailed die cuts (3 in Crushed Curry and 3 in Cajun Craze) as the background for my card front and adhered them with fine-tip glue.
Stampin’ Tip: Stamipn’ Up! Fine-Tip glue is great for very detailed die cuts and tiny little pieces. The precision tip allows you to apply small amounts of glue. The cap includes pin to keep the tip clear and prevent drying.
For the focal point, I stamped the hat in Memento Black ink onto a circle that was die cut from Very Vanilla CS using the Stitched Shapes Dies. Next, I colored the hat using the Stampin’ Blends. The circle was adhered to the card front and a few leaves from the kit were tucked behind the circle and adhered with glue from the fine-tip glue pen.
Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie ink onto a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS and used Stampin’ Seal to adhere it inside the card. Just for fun, I added a few flowers and leaves from the kit to the bottom right corner of the inside.
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Janey Backer https://bit.ly/2Q3bbbF
- Tricia Butts https://bit.ly/34M23AL
- Darla Watson https://bit.ly/2Fv20Pf
- Lisa Ann Bernard https://bit.ly/3iFkcEE
- Elizabeth Ames https://bit.ly/33FdwA0
- Charmane Hopkins http://www.reneespapertreasures.com/2020/09/blog-post.html
- Terri Takashige https://bit.ly/2RP5lvA
- Lisa Kmiec https://bit.ly/3604P5V
- Darla Roberts https://bit.ly/3kERrbz
- Candy Ford https://bit.ly/3cyFfXj
- Deb Naylor https://bit.ly/2ZWVmbJ
- Anastasia Radloff https://bit.ly/32RWBLe
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December 31, 2020. No penalty to drop.
Extend from January through March (and enjoy Sale a Bration and the January – May Mini Catalog 2021) by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2020.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Designer Series Paper Sale – October 2020
Earn my Have A Hoot customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code U2AUTFB2, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.