- This event has passed.
January 3, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MST
Register by December 29 to hold your spot, and so I’ll know how many projects to prepare.
To attend as a guest, just to try it out, there is a $10 class fee, which is refunded if you join and place your first order that night.
Here’s what we do:
- meet once a month
- make at least 2 projects each month, sometimes more
- learn new techniques
- laugh and have fun
- have light refreshments
- get new catalogs and see new products as I receive them (before they come out)
- place an order of $25 or more each month (before tax & shipping)
- members take turns receiving Stampin’ Rewards
- 6 month commitment so all members will get their Stampin’ Rewards
- bring your basic stamping kit (scissors & adhesives) and I supply the rest. I have adhesives on hand you can buy.
We will meet in my stamp studio on the first Wednesday of each month and make cards/projects using some of the latest Stampin’ Up! products and enjoy stamping fun!
Note: This is an option as a “class to go”, you agree to place your monthly order and project supplies are mailed to you.