Welcome to the May Pals Blog Hop. This is the first hop on our new day – the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Before we celebrate the release of the new Stampin’ Up! catalog next month, we want to take time to say goodbye to our favorite retiring products. This month we are showcasing projects that feature stamps or accessories that are retiring along with the 2013-14 Idea Book & Catalog on June 4th.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kalyn Shubnell at Stamping Chronicles stop number 25 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog.
One of the items I am going to miss the most from this retirement is the Rev Up the Fun stamp set. I often hear how hard it is to come up with masculine cards and this set helps me out with that. Today, I’ve done a tri shutter card with the Rev Up the Fun set:
This card starts with a 12″ x 5.5″ piece of card stock. It was scored at vertically at 2″, 4″, 3″ and 10″. Then it was horizontally cut 1.5″ from each side from the 2″ score line to the 10″ score line.
Here are the measurements for the layers inside the card:
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter and to receive updates of my blog to your email via the feedblitz box on the right sidebar. I’m working on a YouTube video on how to make a tri shutter card that will be uploaded later this week, you don’t want to miss it!
The next stop is Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo stop number 27 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Kalyn Shubnell at Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Donna Kopenski at Crafty Cardmaker
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings