Today is the day! Today we can order from the new Stampin’ Up! 2014 Annual Catalog! Do you have your wish list ready?
From June 2nd (when the new catalog is released) until June 4th (when the retired items go away) you can order out of BOTH catalogs! This means you can order all the cool new stuff AND take advantage of the big sale on the retired items! Did I mention they added more items to the clearance rack?!?!?!
One our most anticipated new products is the Blendabilities – an alcohol based marker – much like Copics, but cheaper and easier to color match, has been delayed. There was an issue in manufacturing and to insure that we provide the BEST quality markers to our customers, they won’t be available to customers for a few more months.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin’ Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin’ Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Can’t wait to get your hands on these fabulous new markers? Good news! You can order them in your new demonstrator kit! For a limited time, you can sign up for just $50!