Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
My “Spring” project is a wall art “sampler”. Recently, I opened an Etsy store (well I’ve had one for a while, but I really started working on it this year. I wanted to add more than just cards. I found this great frame at Hobby Lobby when we were in Reno for my birthday last month. It’s like a shadow box frame but the depth is very shallow (about a 1/4″ between the project and the glass. Just enough to give my flowers and butterfly a little lift. It was perfect for this project!
The interior of the frame is 10″ x 10″. The Wild Wasabi background piece is 9″ x 9″. I then cut out sixteen 2″ squares in various spring colors (Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Soft Sky and Wisteria Wonder). Then I cut out sixteen 1.75″ Whisper White squares. I cut out the letters that spell EASTER in Wisteria Wonder card stock on my Silhouette Cameo 2. I just got it a few weeks ago – I am IN LOVE!!! I’ve had a Cricut (didn’t like the need for cartridges – I know, they don’t now, but mine did) and I’ve had a Pazzles (very cool machine, but not very intuitive) – but for some reason, this one is SO much easier and there are a TON of tutorials online!
I then started rooting around in my stamp and punch collections and filled in the various squares. Some were stamped and colored, some were just stamped, some were filled with punch art… I just had fun with it. I’m in love with how it came out! Now, lets just hope some one buys it for $24.99! You can view it in my Etsy store www.QueenBCreations.com (no – that’s not a typo – my blog is .net and my store is .com – how cool is that?)
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Final Hop Line Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations