We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are based on “B“ themes such as Birthday, Bride or Baby. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
How cute is this bear?!?! I’m in love! I was a HUGE fan of “Button Bear”, “Bow Bear” and their accessories from waaaaayyyyy back in Stampin’ Up! history. When I saw this new Baby Bear stamp set, I knew I HAD to have it! This Baby Bear features the triple stamp technique. It is three stamps layered one on top of the other. They are photopolymer (the rubber is clear) so they are super easy to line up.
The card has a Blushing Bride card base and a layer of Very Vanilla card stock embossed with the large polka dots embossing folder over that. I used a 1″ x 4″ strip of Blushing Bride glimmer paper to set the bear on (to “ground” her – make her look like she isn’t just floating in air). She was stamped with Crumb Cake and Tip Top Taupe ink. For the bottom layer I inked in Crumb Cake then stamped off on scrap paper, then stamped onto the card stock. I stamped the next layer in Crumb Cake (without the stamp off) and then Tip Top Taupe over that, then cut her out and adhered her to the card with stampin’ dimensionals. The bow is stamped on a scrap of paper and fussy cut out and attached to the bear with glue dots. I used a scrap of Blushing Bride card stock to make the flag at the top. I stamped the saying in Tip Top Taupe ink. I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the bow and the center of her eyes for a little sparkle.
The inside of the card is lined with a 4″ x 5.25″ layer of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the bow (in two stamps) with Blushing Bride. The first stamp was stamped off, the second was full strength. The saying below is stamped in Tip Top Taupe ink. I hope you enjoy my card – and all the other wonderful creations on our Hop!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Final Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore