Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature items that are considered 3D, Home Décor or Gift Sets. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
For my project, I chose to make “kiss tents”. Each of these cute characters has a Hershey Kiss as the base and the Snow Place bundle (stamp set and framelits) from Stampin Up!. The snowman family can sit out as decoration and the penguin can be hung on the tree.
Each “kiss tent” starts with a strip of Whisper White card stock .75″ x 3.75″, scored at 1″, 2″, 3″. I put two glue dots on the bottom of a Hershey Kiss and placed it on one of the 1″ sections, then wrapped the card stock around and adhered it to itself to form a triangle covering the kiss. Then stamped 2 of each of the snowmen / penguin / accessories onto Whisper White card stock, using Tuxedo Black ink for the characters and Real Red ink for the accessories. I then colored in the nose and feet with a Pumpkin Pie marker. I then used the framelits to cut them out on the big shot. I then used mono adhesive to glue one side of a snowman/penguin and attach the bottom it to the kiss. I glued up and used the matching piece and glued it to the opposite side of the kiss, making the characters touch at the top. I then adhered the accessories and attached the cord to the penguin through a small hole punched in his hat.
As a base for the snowman family I used Whisper White and Rel Red card stock with the Lots of Labels framelit set.
I will be making a video soon of “kiss tents” using the fox builder punch – so stay tuned!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Complete Blog Hop List:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkblossomwithBecky
- Lynn Tague at BeyondBeachesandBlessings.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts