Have you pre-ordered your Stamparatus yet? If not, you only have 3 days left or you will have to wait until the new Annual Catalog in June 2018 to order it! Trust me – you want it BEFORE that! No payment required – you enter your payment information – but you are not charged until it ships (sometime after March 19th).
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
YouTube videos and projects staring is this awesome new tool are starting to appear all over the web! You will kick yourself if you don’t get in line to get yours NOW!
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
Log into your Stampin’ Up! account and then go to Stamparatus Reservation
If you have any questions, contact me ASAP!