Hi Stampers. How cute is the Signs of Santa stamp set?!? I looked forward to making a fun Christmas card with this set. My dear friend Barbara has been visiting and we found some time to play with stamps, ink and paper and created this adorable card!
This adorable card started with a Cherry Cobbler card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up we have a 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Garden Green CS, followed by a 4″ x 3-3/4″ layer of Whisper White. Before adhering the Whisper White layer to the card we dry embossed it using the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
The focal point of the card is the cute little Santa backed by the colored circle, gold thread and plaid banner. The circle was cut from Whisper White CS using the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies and colored with the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. I colored it on a piece of scrap paper so I could go all the way past the edges. There is dark Smoky Slate on the bottom and light Smoky Slate on the top. The sentiment was stamped in Whisper White Craft ink. A few little rhinestones are added for a little extra added touch.
The banner in the back is a 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip of the Festive Farmhouse DSP that has been flagged using the Banner Triple Punch. I added some snail adhesive to the back of the circle and loosely wrapped around my hand and then attached to the back of the circle before adding it to my card front. Lastly (on the front), the Santa was stamped in Memento Black ink onto Whisper White CS and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. I used Real Red duo, the light Daffodil Delight and the Ivory Stampin’ Blends to color him. He was then cut out using the coordinating Santa’s Signpost framelit dies. He is attached to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A little Wink of Stella adds some added fun to his beard and the white on his hat.
The inside of the card has a Whisper White layer of CS that is 5-1/4″ x 4″. I stamped the sentiment, north pole sign and presents in Memento Black ink. I colored the sign using Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin’ Blends. The presents were colored with Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
Anyone would be tickled to get this in their mailbox this holiday season. Below I have listed all the supplies used with links to purchase them from my online store. I’d LOVE to be YOUR Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.