Hi Stampers. You are pretty much the BEST ever! I have some great customers and I am so thankful for those of you who support me in a job that I love. It means the world to me to be able to work from home doing what I love doing and earning money doing it! This card is for you!
This beautiful card starts with a Petal Pink card base – 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″. This makes the card open from the bottom and flip up. Next i used the Country Floral Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot to dry emboss a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS. Next, I colored the flowers ad leaves using Stampin’ Blends.
For the focal point and sentiment, I used the Layering Ovals Framelit Dies to cut ovals out of Petal Pink CS and Whisper White CS. The sentiment, from the All Adorned stamp set, was stamped onto the Whisper White oval using Crumb Cake ink. I adhered all these pieces to the card base using snail adhesive. The bow was made out of 3/8″ Crumb Cake Classic Weave ribbon and attached with glue dots.
For the inside of the card, I cut a Whisper White layer of CS – 4″ x 5-1/4″. The flower, from the Painted Seasons stamp set, was stamped in Petal Pink ink in the lower right corner. I got this idea for this card from a friend, Candy Ford. She made this card without coloring the flowers, it looked very pretty that way, too.
If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to train and spoil you – I’d love to be YOUR Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.