Hi Stampers. Today’s card is one we hope to not need, but occasionally do… It’s a dog sympathy card using the Stampin’ Up! Happy Tails bundle from the 2019 Occasions catalog. This bundle consists of the Happy Tails stamp set and the Dog Builder Punch..
This card starts with a Soft Suede card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/4″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I cut a Crumb Cake CS layer 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ and used Crumb Cake ink to stamp the bone and paw randomly around the edge of this layer. The center layer is 5″ x 3-3/4″ Very Vanilla CS. Onto this layer, I stamped the dog house in Soft Suede ink. The slats and roof to the doghouse are a separate stamp. That was stamped over the Soft Suede base using Early Espresso ink. The sentiment was also stamped in Early Espresso ink. I stamped a few of the bones in Crumb Cake ink and sponged Garden Green ink along the bottom of this layer.
I stamped the dog, from the Happy Tails stamp set, onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS in Soft Suede ink. The spots were stamped onto the dog using Soft Suede ink and the dog collar was stamped in Lemon Lime Twist ink. I then punched out this dog using the coordinating Dog Builder Punch. The heart was punched out of Cherry Cobbler CS using the Dog Builder Punch. The heart and dog were adhered to the card base using liquid glue.
The inside of this card has a 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Whisper White CS. Onto this layer, I stamped the sentiment, dog, paw and bone using Soft Suede ink. This layer is then adhered to the inside of the card using snail adhesive.
If you like this bundle, keep your eyes peeled for a new Online Class coming soon. The class materials and access to the classroom are free with the purchase of the bundle and inks needed for this class. If you are not interested in the class and/or want to get started right away, please use the links below to purchase these items from my online store.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.