Hi Stampers. I’m mixing old and new for this adorable little photo book. The Lined Alphabet stamp set and coordinating Layering Alphabet dies are carrying over. This beautiful Bird Ballad designer series paper will debut in our new annual catalog. I combined the two for today’s project.
I cut each page for the book (measurements below) using the Layering Alphabet dies. Then stamped the letters from the Lined Alphabet stamp set in memento black ink. Since the stamps are photopolymer the are clear so you can see where you are stamping.
For the pages I used the following colors of cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow and Smokey Slate. These colors are listed as being used in the Bird Ballad DSP, so that made it easy! I started with the back page and reduced each page by 5/8″. The measurements are:
- 4-1/4′ x 6-5/8″ – F
- 4-1/4″ x 7-1/4″ – R
- 4-1/4″ x 7-7/8″ – I
- 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ – E
- 4-1/4″ x 9-1/8″ – N
- 4-1/4″ x 9-3/4″ – D
- 4-1/4″ x 10-3/8″ – S
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ – back
This book is decorated using the new Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper, For the front cover I used a piece 4″ x 5-1/4″ and for the back page a piece 4″ x 10-3/4″. I used my Zutter Bind-it-all to punch the ends and add the coil. (It could use a smaller coil, this was the only size I had on hand.)
You can still purchase the Lined Alphabet bundle as a bundle for less than two weeks. Buy item #148390 by June 3, 2019 to save 10%.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.