Hi Stampers. I have some beautiful cards to share with you today. These are cards I made for my new team members to welcome them to my Creative Royalty team. They made a wonderful choice when they joined the Stampin’ Up! Family! You can join as a hobby or a business demonstrator. It’s easy, risk free and has low quarterly minimums. Demonstrators enjoy at least a 20% discount on their purchases, still qualify for hostess rewards and meet some of their best friends though our community. You can read a little more about it on my blog HERE.
This card started out with a Coastal Cabana card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. The next layer is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS. This gorgeous Designer Series Paper is some I had leftover that I earned for FREE during Sale-a-bration. The butterflies punched out of the DSP perfectly using the new Butterfly Duet punch. I adhered a 4″ x 3″ piece of this DSP to the bottom half of the layer. On the top edge of the DSP I adhered a 4″ x 3/4″ strip of Gorgeous Grape CS followed by a 4″ x 1/2″ strip of Daffodil Delight CS. I stamped the greeting “Stamping, It’s the Best Job Ever” in Gorgeous Grape ink To finish of the front layer, I adhered two of the butterflies with glue dots and trimmed the off from the back side and then adhered the layer to the card base using snail adhesive.
The inside of the card has a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Whisper White CS. Before adhering the layer to the inside of the card, I added a few butterflies to the layer with them hanging off the edge and trimmed off the excess with my paper snips. I stamped the “Welcome to the team!” sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink. Wouldn’t you love to get one of these in the mail?
Isn’t this stamp set awesome!?!?! I know you want one! Let’s talk!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.