Hi Stampers. Happy Monday! I hope you enjoy Monday’s. It took me a while but I finally found a job that makes me LOVE Monday’s! I have all of you to thank for that, so “thanks”. This double point fold Thank You card is for you! This is so far my favorite card using the Good Morning Magnolia bundle.
This card started with a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Mossy Meadow CS and two pieces of the Magnolia Lane DSP that are 4″ x 3″ each. Those DSP pieces were folded according to this diagram.
I measured across two inches to find the middle of the 4″ side and two inches down each side to create the triangle. The left over one inch flap is adhered to the back side of a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS before adhering to the Mossy Meadow base.
The Stitched Nested Label Dies were used to die cut the labels on the front. I used Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink and Whisper White CS. The word “thanks” from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set was stamped in Mossy Meadow ink. The three layers of the labels were adhered together and then adhered to the left side triangle of DSP using snail adhesive.
The flower on the front of the card was die cut from Whisper White CS. I used each of the 3 dies twice. I sponged the edges of the petals with Sahara Sand ink and the middles with Petal Pink ink. Then the 3 layers are adhered together using mini glue dots.
For the flower center I used the larger die twice with Daffodil Delight CS and sponged the edges with Daffodil Delight ink. I used the smaller die twice with Early Espresso CS and sponged the edges with Early Espresso ink. The leaves were die cut from Mossy Meadow CS and adhered to the bottom of the flower. A gold faceted gem finished off the flower. I am thrilled with how it came out!! Doing each layer of petals twice and adding the sponging just made a world of difference! Thank you to Linda Dalke, a demo in Australia for the idea.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.