Hi Stampers. Today’s card was created on the same day as Wednesday’s card – you can see that HERE. I was determined to make a few cards using this particular daisy from the Daisy Lane stamp set.
This card is made with a Gorgeous Grape card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Keeping this card simple, I added just a single 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Whisper White CS. The stems (and leaves) are stamped in Garden Green ink.
The sentiment is stamped directly onto the single layer card front in Highland Heather ink.
The inside, 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White layer has a single stem and flower on the inside. Again, keeping it simple, but adding a bit of the outside to the inside on this card. 🙂
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.