Hi Stampers. I have one more – red, white and blue – card for your before 4th of July! This card is made with my daughter, Kristy, in mind. She really knows how to “wake up, kick butt and repeat” !! She has been doing the couch to 5K program and riding her bike a lot. She’s training for a 1/2 marathon !! When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she told me she wanted to do the SF Giants 100 Mile Virtual Challenge. So, I got her registered and she’s been kicking butt ever since! She’s pretty amazing!
This card starts with a Real Red card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. To give the background a little something, I stamped the sentiment “Wake Up, Kick Butt, Repeat” (from the Enjoy Life stamp set) in Real Red ink all over. Next, I cut a strip of the Sailing Home DSP – approx. 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. (For the width, I was more focused on getting the strips evenly balanced than width.) I, then, flagged the end of that DSP strip with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front using snail adhesive.
I used the silhouette stamp and Night of Navy ink to stamp the silhouette on to a piece of Whisper White CS. Then I used the Smokey Slate ink and the grass stamp to stamp the grass below the silhouette. Next, I cut it out using the 2-3/4″ circle from the Layering Circles Dies to die cut it out.
Using the die cutting machine and the Layering Circles Dies, I cut a 3″ circle from Night of Navy CS. I adhered the Whisper White circle to the Night of Navy one with snail adhesive. the two circles were then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The inside of the card has a 4″ x 5-14″ layer of Whisper White CS. Before adhering it to the interior of the card, I used other stamp from the Enjoy Life stamp set to stamp onto it. The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy ink and the grass and bike rider are stamped in Smoky Slate ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.