Hi Stampers. This is a Sailing Home notecard I made back in April at OnStage. OnStage is our live Stampin’ Up! event. The April one was in Salt Lake City, Utah and we were the first to be given the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. I will be attending the next one in November in Las Vegas, Nevada and will get a copy of the new 2020 Occasions Catalog and 2020 Sale-a-bration brochure! Who wants to join me?
This card was nice and simple because it started with our Very Vanilla pre-cut and pre-scored notecards with envelopes. That was followed by some of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper. Using Soft Suede ink the compass was stamped onto the Very Vanilla CS. The Lighthouse was stamped in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla and die cut using the Smooth Sailing Dies. Snail adhesive made attaching the Designer Series papers and Very Vanilla layer to the notecard base easy. To give it some “pop” the lighthouse is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. All the stamps used in this card are from the Sailing Home stamp set. You can save 10% if you buy this as a bundle with the Smooth Sailing Dies.
The sentiment was stamped onto a scrap of Balmy Blue CS in Night of Navy ink and punched out using the Everyday Label Punch. Stampin’ Dimensionals were used to attach the sentiment to the card front. A small piece of Shara Sand / Night of Navy Bakers Twine attached to an anchor from the Sail Away Trinkets gives the notecard adds some nice texture. These were attached using Mini Glue Dots.
To make this look like a complete set, the envelope was stamped using some stamps that are also from this stamp set. The sailboat is stamped in Night of Navy and the compass and birds are stamped in Soft Suede ink. How cute is this?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.