Hi Stampers. A few months ago I offered a class to make this adorable framed sampler. I just love how it came out and hung it on the wall in my studio for all who enter to enjoy. Today I’m sharing it with you, my blog followers!
This sampler fits in an 8″ x 8″ shadow box frame. The background is a fairly simple piece of Designer Series Paper. I used the Crafting Forever and It Starts With Art stamp sets. I also had a retired single stamp of the Stampin’ Up! statement of the heart. Most of the stamping wasThis is done using Momento Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends.
While some images are stamped directly onto the Whisper White squares, some were stamped onto scraps of Whisper White CS and cut out with the coordinating dies or fussy cut with paper snips (or the Brother Scan n Cut).
I used an assortment of pretty colored cardstocks – Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Purple Posey, Pineapple Punch and Balmy Blue. The “crafting forever – housework whenever” sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo ink and the “Do something creative everyday” is stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink.
This is a closeup of the Stampin’ Up! statement of the heart and those gorgeous Glitter Enamel Dots – they match my logo, don’t you think?!?
It was a little complicated to try to get photos of this sampler actually IN the frame due to the reflection on the glass. But, here it is…
If I was to do another sampler class, what theme or stamp set would you like to see me use?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.