Hi Stampers. Today I am happy to share with you this create idea to hold Post It notes made by one of my team members – Melinda Matthews. Melinda is one of the sweetest ladies I know. She is always making little gifts like this to give to people she cares about. I was lucky enough to be the recipient of one of her little gifts last time she came to stamp with me.
She personalized this post-it note holder for me using the Crafting Forever stamp set and the Follow Your Art Dies.
For the focal point, she stamped the sentiment and then cut it out with the layering circles dies. The yellow scalloped circle was also made using the layering circles dies. To accent that she cut a button using the Arts & Crafts Dies and tied a small bow using the linen thread.
The Arts & Crafts Dies are awesome – they cut and emboss at the same time! How cool is that?!?!
This simple holder opens up to reveal a pad of post-it notes. This will come in very handy and can easily be stored in my purse or car for when I need to take a note. (The older I get, the more I need to make notes… LOL).
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies she used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Day to get in on these great deals:
This month’s PDF is all about the Harvest Hellos Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code QC424PBZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
View my YouTube video where I show you how to assemble two cards and five Santa Suit projects. If you would like to recreate the projects from this class, I’ve created a PDF that includes all of the supplies, measurements and step by step Instructions that you can qualify for and receive by email. Just place a $40 order in my online store and use Host Code: JN9CCM3K
View the #elfie & Santa Suit YouTube video HERE
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
Don’t forget to check out the “stock up and save” – DSP sale!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.