Hi Stampers. Welcome back for another ICS Blog Hop – I’m just Over the Moon for this Fall / Autumn theme! Starbucks has their pumpkin spice latte back in stock so we know “fall is in the air”!
When I thought about what stamp set I wanted to use for this fall theme – I pulled out the Country Home stamp set. That milk can is just too cute! The sentiments from the Country Home stamp set were a perfect fit, too!
It’s only natural that the milk can should be paired with the cow in our super cute, Over The Moon stamp set! I stamped the cow first and them masked it and then stamped the milk can. Next, I masked them both and sponged the sky and grass.
Stampin’ Tip: If you want to make it look like two images are one stamp – use masking. Masking means that you stamp the item you want in front first, then stamp the same image onto another piece of paper (I use post it notes) and cut it out. Place this “mask” over the original image and then stamp the next image.
The wagon wheel is from the Country Road stamp set. I stamped in Soft Suede and die cut it using the layering circles dies. The wheel was placed behind the stitched oval and the two were attached with stampin’ dimensionals.
This was a fun one to color with the stampin’ blends! (I had soponged the sky and grass and then used the light seaside spray to fill in any white close to my image on the top and a light crumb cake to fill in any space on the bottom). Since the cow and milk can reminded me of being down on the farm – the pinewood planks embossing folder and the burlap ribbon just felt like a natural fit!
I sponged a little Garden Green (grass) and Crumb Cake (dirt) inks and stamped the cow popping in from the right. Isn’t that inside sentiment sweet!?! You just can’t go wrong with either one of these sets – but together they are just over the top cute!!
These are the Measurements:
- Thick Whisper White CS – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ (base)
- Very Vanilla CS – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla CS – approx. 3″ x 2″ (for oval)
- Very Vanilla CS – approx. 2″ x 2″ (for wheel)
- Very Vanilla – 5″ x 5/8″
- Soft Suede – 5″ x 3/4″
- Burlap Ribbon – approx. 7″
Are you ready for more fall themed inspiration? Head on over to Elizabeth’s blog by clicking the “next” button below.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to receive my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF with your qualifying order (it’s fall themed this month, too)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.