Hi Stampers. When I first saw the Over the Moon stamp set in the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! catalog, I knew I had to pair it with the Barn Door bundle. Those adorable cows just seem to belong in a red barn, don’t you think?
Cherry Cobbler was my choice of color for the red barn, the Pinewood Planks embossing folder gives it the true wood look.
I love how this card is interactive! The sliding door dies are easy to work with and make this design really simple.
My Over the Moon cow is colored with the Stampin’ Blends. I chose to make it a Holstein-Friesian dairy cow and colored her black and white.
We are all capable of more than we think we are – so the “dream big” sentiment (also from the Over the Moon stamp set) is great in this card!
Of course my inside had to have a cow too, so this one is lying in the grass with the moon in the air. I’m just thrilled with how it came out! If you’d like to make one of your own, I encourage you to view my YouTube video of my Facebook Live. While you are over there, don’t forget to subscribe!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Customer Appreciation PDF:
Can you smell Fall in the air yet? It’s coming! We have started Back to school and are well on our way towards Halloween! This month’s PDF is all about the Harvest Hellos Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code QC424PBZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
View my YouTube video where I show you how to assemble two cards and five Santa Suit projects. If you would like to recreate the projects from this class, I’ve created a PDF that includes all of the supplies, measurements and step by step Instructions that you can qualify for and receive by email. Just place a $40 order in my online store and use Host Code: JN9CCM3K
View the #elfie & Santa Suit YouTube video HERE
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.