Hi Stampers. Happy mid-week! We are now officially 1/2 way through October, can you believe it?!?! Christmas will be here before we know it! Make sure your loved ones know that I offer Gift Certificates!
Today’s card is yet another fun fold. This is my first attempt at doing this fold and at using this pack of Designer Series Paper – Garden Lane.
The front open as a gate fold and reveals the next card front. I used the Here’s A Card stamp set to stamp Happy Birthday onto a scrap of Whisper White CS and punched it out with the Pretty Label Punch.
That is adhered to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals and a piece of ribbon folded over behind the label. All DSP used in this card is from the Garden Lane DSP pack. The CS was chosen by matching the colors in the DSP pack.
That flap folds up to reveal the interior message. I can’t say this is one of my favorites, but I think I like it enough that I will be trying it again. What would you have done different with this card?
While I wasn’t crazy about the way the card turned out, I am crazy about this stamp set. I’m always looking for the right words to put into a card and I love the options in this set:
What kind of card would you make with this set?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Customer Appreciation PDF:
This month’s PDF is all about the Ride with Me Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code RDSKZUR3, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.