Hi Stampers. Welcome back for another Inspire, Create & Share Blog Hop. This time we have been issued a color challenge. They challenged us to make a card or project using: Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape & Silver. This is a great combination for a Halloween card!
I made my card using the Spooktacular Bash stamp set. It was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Amy Koenders. I used her layout, but changed up the colors to match our challenge.
I wanted to feature the cute little vampire from the Spooktacular Bash stamp set. He is featured in a silver foil frame and colored in using the stampin’ blends. The frame was die cut from the silver foil using the Ornate Frames Dies. Truthfully, those dies are why I bought this bundle. I can see using this bundle all year long!
My vampire is set on a 2″ tag and has the phrase Happy Halloween above him and some of that awesome Black ribbon over that, tied with a bit of white bakers twine. The two words “happy” and “halloween” are from the A Wish For Everything stamp set. They were stamped onto Whisper White CS and cut out with another frame from the Ornate Frames Dies. Can’t you just see that frame being used with sentiments all year long?!?!
The pumpkin pie layer is dry embossed using the Bricks & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
Click the next icon to be taken to Charmane Hopkins blog – Renee’s Paper Treasures – she is next on our hop.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Ride With Me Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code RDSKZUR3, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.