Hi Stampers. I love my job and I love my team. Stamping is a great way to beat depression, relax and meet new friends. My team name is Creative Royalty. Only one of them is an actual business demo – the rest are all hobby demos (they signed up just for the discount), but they are all friends. For some reason, I have just found stampers to be very friendly people. That makes me smile and love my job even more! Thank you for supporting me in a job that is so awesome!
This is a card I made for the most resent gals to join my team. It uses a stamp set that is only available to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators – Stamping Your Way To The Top.
For these cards, I paired it with Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape cardstock and some Rose Glimmer paper. I used Gorgeous Grape ink and put Basic Rhinestone Jewels in the center of the butterflies.
The center is made using the layering ovals. Layering Dies are a great craft room staple for me – I find them super useful – great investment! I used several sizes of the ovals to create the effect. There is the center and then the outer ring, made using two of the dies close in size.
As always, I carried the outside theme over into the interior of the card. Welcome to the team ladies!
If you like to save money and order product early – I invite you to look into becoming a part of my team. More information HERE. Then you, too, can order this cute stamp set!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Ride with Me Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code RDSKZUR3, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.