Hi Stampers. A while back someone asked me about the subtle 3D embossing folder and how to use it. Today I’m showing you one idea for this embossing folder.
This card is made using the Wildy Happy stamp set from Stampin’ Up! It is a set of 9 cling mount stamps. (Cling mount stamps are red rubber stamps with a sticky back that mount on clear blocks.)
This card is monochromatic – meaning various shades of the same color – in this case gray. This card uses Basic Gray, Smokey Slate and Whisper White CS and Basic Gray ink.
I used two sets of layering dies – the ovals and the squares. I love how the square frames the Mommy elephant and her baby.
Before I dry embossed the Smoky Slate CS – I used my Basic Gray ink to apply ink all over one side the Subtle Embossing Folder. As it went through the embossing machine it not only embossed, but it transfered the ink into the CS making the embossing more defined. Such a cool effect!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Ride with Me Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code RDSKZUR3, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.