Hi Stampers. With Christmas right around the corner, I’m often looking for small gift ideas. Today I am sharing with you how to create a small box that will hold 4 tealight candles. You can watch my Facebook Live video HERE.
I found a great deal on tealight candles at IKEA. They were in plain tins, so I wrapped each one with washi tape to dress them up a bit.
The DSP I started with was 6-1/8″ x 9-1/4″ and scored it on the long side at 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 7-3/4″ and 8-1/2″. I scored it on the short side at 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 3-1/4″, 4″ and 5-3/4″. Next, I cut off the sections colored with the black marker in the photo above.
I then made a few cuts to make the flaps for the box – see the photo above.
Here is a graphic of how the DSP was scored and cut for your reference. Again, for more detailed directions – view my Facebook Live video HERE.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Sip Sip Hooray Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code ZWEPTUSY, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
The 2020 January – June Mini Catalog goes live on January 3rd. I am now taking reservations for swatch books, paper shares and ribbon shares. No money required now, just make your reservation and I will send an invoice after the first of the year and order all the supplies January 3rd and get them to your by mid-month. See more information and make that reservation HERE.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.