Hi Stampers – can you feel the love in the air? Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. I have always liked Valentine’s Day because my birthday is the week before – so it’s a whole week of fun stuff!
This card starts with a Flirty Flamingo card base followed by a layer of beautiful new From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper. The sentiment and the heart punches are part of the Heartfelt bundle from Stampin’ Up!
I wanted to add a little bit of texture, so I dry embossed a strip of Blushing Bride CS using the Tufted Embossing Folder, backed with a layer of Whisper White. This made the backdrop for my punched layered hearts.
Inside the card, I used three stamps from the Heartfelt bundle. The dotted hearts were stamped first and then the sentiment added to the middle. I created a mask by punching a heart out of post it note paper. The mask was placed over the stamped heart and then the arrow was stamped over that. When the mask was removed it made it look like the arrow went though the heart. Do you like this card and want to make more with this adorable bundle? Place and order of $30 or more in my online store and I will sent you a PDF with six more cards using this great bundle!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Heartfelt Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YBRZUW9A, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.