Hi Stampers. As January comes to a close the snow is finally melting out of our yard. Being a Northern California native, I’m not used to snow and I HATE to drive in it. But, if you can stay home, watch it from the windows and build snowmen, I like it. I also like the Snowman Season stamp set and Snowman Builder Punch. These items are not currently available, but if you missed out – don’t panic – they will be back in June in the new Annual Catalog. In the meantime, this super cute Hershey Kisses Gift Card Holder can be made with any stamp set in your collection.
Last year, I found a 2015 video from fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Kelly Acheson and knew I had to make one! The top of this cute little gift holds a gift card and the bottom holds five Hershey Kisses.
These are the measurements:
- Seaside Spray CS – 6-3/4″ x 9-3/4″ – score at 1″ & 5-3/4″ on the short side and score at 2-3/4″, 5-1/4″, 6-1/4″, 7-1/4″, 8-1/4″ & 9-1/4″ on the long side (box)
- Whisper White – 2-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ (snowman layer)
- Whisper White – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (back layer)
- Window Sheets – 4-5/8′ x 2′, scored at 1/2′ on each side (window)
- Seaside Spray CS – 7/8″ x 4-5/8 strip” (tray to hold kisses)
The back is the perfect place to write your message. I decorated it up to match the front side and added the “to” and “from”. It’s so cute!!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial AND a FREE Sale-A-Bration item (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Customer Appreciation PDF:
This month’s PDF is all about the Heartfelt Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YBRZUW9A, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.