Hi Stampers. If you frequent my blog often you know that I love fancy folds and cards with a little more detail. Once in a while I need to create a super simple card. This is a card we made in my last birthday card making class (here in Twin Falls, Idaho).
This card starts with a Bermuda Bay card base followed by a layer of Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper – this DSP is GORGEOUS and FREE! You can earn this paper for free by placing a $50 order as a level one sale-a-bration item. But, hurry – it’s only while supplies last!
I added a 1-3/4″ strip of Rich Razzleberry CS across the bottom and placed my focal point over the top of that. My focal point is a sentiment from the Perennial Birthday stamp set, stamped on Whisper White CS using Coastal Cabana ink. This sentiment was then punched out using my 2″ circle punch and backed with a 2-1/4″ circle punched out of Coastal Cabana CS. Three Glitter Enamel Dots, randomly placed, finishes off the look.
For the inside the card, I stamped the Happy Birthday (from the Perennial Birthday stamp set) in Bermuda Bay ink onto a layer of Whisper White CS. Before adhering it to the inside, I stamped the lily from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set in two corners using Coastal Cabana ink. This flower is pretty large and I didn’t want it to take over the inside, so it was hanging off the edge when I stamped it.
The Lasting Lily stamp set is also a level one SAB item and a set of coordinating dies is a level two SAB item – FREE with a $100 order. There are some awesome freebies available while supplies last.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Heartfelt Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YBRZUW9A, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.