Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because this month’s theme is “Art from the Heart” and we think you’re going to love it! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When I looked around trying to decide what to make for this hop my eyes landed on the Music From the Heart Stamp set. Art From the Heart – Music From the Heart – that just goes together!
I made this piano easel card using 1/2″ strips of Whisper White CS and Basic Black CS cut using the Classic Label Punch for the keyboard. The top of the piano I kinda free cut after printing a graphic from the internet to give me an idea of the shape.
If you want to know more about how to make this card and/or get the measurements – please watch this video tutorial.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11th, for our “Critter Card” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects with animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <—– you are here
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
f you live in the United States (do not already work with another demo) and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Hostess code – from the bar on the right.
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Now through March 31, choose one Level 1 item for every $50 you spend! Choose one Level 2 item for every $100 you spend!
Earn an Exclusive Stamp Set:
Now through March 31, host a party (or place an order) that reaches $300 (before tax and shipping) and you will earn the normal host rewards – PLUS the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set (that will have dies to purchase soon).