Hi Stampers. I love Sale-A-Bration and all the fun products we can all get for free – demos, customers and hosts! Today I am showcasing the Happy Birthday To You stamp set. This stamp set is a Level One reward, meaning you can get it free with a $50 order.
This card is mostly Highland Heather – from the cardstock to the DSP and the flowers. The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″, the next Highland Heather layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and the Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″.
On the top layer, I heat embossed the birthday cake (from the Happy Birthday to You stamp set) with White embossing powder. Next, I used the aqua painter (with my stamp pads) and colored the flowers in Highland Heather, the leaves in Garden Green, the frosting in Crumb Cake and then the cake stand and table in Smoky Slate ink.
Stampin’ Tip: To heat emboss – first rub the cardstock with an embossing buddy (to remove static and keep the powder from sticking where it should not). Stamp the image in Versamark ink, sprinkle embossing powder over entire image, tap off excess powder (and return it to canister) and then melt the powder with the heat tool.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Whisper White CS. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment and the splatter in the corner in Highland Heather ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.