Hi Stampers. I’m getting there… I’m catching up on my video editing. Every Monday at 2:30MT, I do a Facebook Live on my Business Facebook page. I then download the video, edit it and put it on YouTube. Last summer my video editing software stopped working and I had to find a new one. Well, I finally did and it’s better than the old one!
I made this side easel card last summer using the Leave A Little Sparkle stamp set. I just love that unicorn and the rainbow mane that I colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
This card is made using Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Whisper White CS. It will fold flat for mailing and fit in a standard A2 envelope and then it will prop open for display.
I outlined the body of the unicorn using the light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend and then went over it again withe the Color Lifter.
For the sentiment on the inside of the card, I used my Stampin’ Write Markers to ink up the stamp. Using the markers allowed me to make the sentiment a rainbow of colors.
On the inside of the card, I placed a small star adhered with a mini Stampin’ Dimensional. This will act as a “stop” to keep the card propped open. Anyone who loves unicorns would love this stamp set! You can purchase this set or any of the other supplies in my online store – see links below. If you would like more directions and the measurements used in the making of this card – watch my video below.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.