Hi Stampers. Today I held a class on how to create this adorable spring sampler. We used the Free As A Bird and the Fable Friends stamp set. The background is an 8″ x 8″ piece of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.
The color palette for our Spring Sampler were pulled from the Bird Ballad DSP. I then cut 2″ x 2″ squares of each color, so people could arrange them on the background until they liked how it looked.
For the large rectangle, I cut colored cardstock to 2″ x 4-1/4″. The Whisper White pieces are 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ and 1-3/4″ x 4″. We stamped spring sampler images onto the Whisper White using the Free As A Bird and Fable Friends in Memento Black ink.
All images were colored with the Stampin’ Blends. I can’t emphasize enough how much I love those blends! I wasn’t sure how to color the birds, so I copied the coloring on the birds in the Bird Ballad DSP.
This is what the completed spring sampler project looks like in a frame. It also looked great in a black frame – it really made the color POP! I hope you give one a try – it’s fun!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.