Hi Stampers. Wednesday I said I would be sharing another card similar to the one I posted then. This card is made with the same supplies, just a different spin.
First off this card is portrait orientation, where the other one was landscape. Due to that I had to make the wording shorter, but it’s the same letters and the same heart for the O – from the Stitched Be Mine Dies.
While this card folds flat and fits into the regular A2 envelope, this one props up for display. They call this an easel fold. The front of the card is scored in half and the front layers are only glued to the bottom of the card front.
Inside the card, the sentiment is stamped on and oval and backed with a scalloped over and then attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals. This gives a “stop” for the card front to rest against, propping the card open for display.
The sentiment is a simple one from the Meant to Be stamp set. Layering oval dies were used to make the ovals. Hopefully, this card will bring a smile and make them want to show it off.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.