With Mystery Blog Candy
Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals Blog Hop with “Critters” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Many of the design team members are offering “Mystery Blog Candy” of their choice to 1 lucky winner. To play along, just leave a comment on as many blog posts as desired. A random winner will be announced on a subsequent blog post by each participating design team member. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I just can’t seen to pass up an opportunity to try a new fun fold card! This fold worked great with the Back On Your Feet stamp set.
It starts with a basic card base and then scored in half in the middle of front panel. Next you go up 2″ from the bottom and cut across to the score line in the middle of the card base.
I cut a regular inside layer (4″ x 5-1/4″) and went up 1-3/4″ and cut across to the upper corner on the other side. Next, I measured over 1-7/8″ from each side and cut, this took the extra 1/4″ out of the middle.
Taking the 1/4″ out of the middle kept the angle correct to use these on my card base.
Next, I stamped the images using the Back on Your Feet stamp set and colored using my Stampin’ Blends.
A small piece of Dino Raur DSP was used on the front of the card.
These animals, in this Back on Your Feet stamp set, are just the cutest and our Stampin’ Blends are da BOMB!
If you are looking for full directions and measurements – they can be found in the video tutorial below.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Blog Candy Giveaway:
I’m offering mystery blog candy (ie: Stampin’ Up! goodies) to one lucky winner. FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN, please share a comment HERE with your favorite way to spend your birthday. Please only play once. The winner will be randomly chosen from the comments on this blog post before Friday, March 13th, 2020.
Deadline for comments is Friday, March 13th, at NOON Mountain Time. I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner later that day on on my Blog.
Note: I can only ship within the U.S. Winner has 24 hours from the announcement of the winner to email me their name and mailing address. Keep posted!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase