Hi Stampers. We are down to the last week of Sale-A-Bration, therefore it’s your last chance to earn this Little Ladybudy stamp set with a qualifying party / order. It’s adorable and fun to color using our Stampin’ Blends.
I’ve done this card in two colors. While they both have a Basic Gray card base and the same stamping with the Little Ladybug stamp set, I used different cardstock and Stampin’ Blends.
The first one has Real Red layer and I colored the flower with Rococo Rose Blends. A Whisper White scrap of CS, cut using the 1-3/8″ scallop circle punch, perfectly frames the he thinking of you sentiment. Followed by a matte made with the 1-3/4″ circle punch.
This second card uses Calypso Coral CS and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends to give a slightly different look.
For the background, I used a 1/6 of a Stamping Sponge to sponge Balmy Blue ink onto the Whisper White CS.
Here you can get a closer look at the coloring with the Stampin’ Blends. Didn’t that ladybug come out cute? The belly is colored with Smokey Slate blends around the edges and the Color Lifter was used to blend it into the middle. You can’t forget to add one of those to your collection, they can make a big difference in your coloring.
Inside the card, I stamped the Happy Birthday and added another little ladybug from the set in the lower corner. Isn’t it adorable?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Timeless Tropical bundle. This bundle makes some beautiful summer cards and makes me want to plan another trip to the tropics!This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WPG9XEUU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.