Hi Stampers. Today’s card is all about the bees as we use the Honey Bee Bundle. This bundle consists of the Honey Bee stamp set and the Detailed Bee Dies from Stampin’ Up! I am showing two cards, one I made ahead of time and one I made ahead of time and the one I made during the Facebook Live video.
They are both shaker cards. I used dazzling diamonds with a few drops of the Crushed Curry re-inker to color the glitter.
The bee hive and honey bees were stamped on scrap pieces of card stock and die cut using the detail bee dies. To make the honey bees a little more realistic, I colored them with the Crushed Curry marker, added some Wink of Stella to the wings and added a dotted trail behind them with a Basic Black marker.
Stampin’ Tip: If I was going to had deliver the card I would have popped the hive and/or bees up on dimensionals. Since there is already a layer of dimensionals to make the well for the shaker card, I didn’t want to add more. Adding a second layer of dimensionals makes a card require extra postage to be mailed.
For the inside of this card, I stamped half of the hive on each side, stamped the sentiment in the middle and added a few honey bees.
For the second card, I opted to using a few circle punches to frame my “thank you” sentiment, instead of using the arched sentiment in card #1.
The rest of the elements for this card remained pretty much the same.
For the inside of this card, I just used the sentiment and a few honey bees. Watch the video below for full instructions.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Timeless Tropical bundle. This bundle makes some beautiful summer cards and makes me want to plan another trip to the tropics!This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WPG9XEUU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.