Hi Stampers. Last year during Sale-A-Bration, I showed you how to make a wobble card using a handmade wobble. This year, I’m using a wobble I bought online.
If you look closely, you can see that I stamped the ladybug (from the Sale-A-Bration host set – Little Ladybug) onto the Real Red card base in the same color ink. The Whisper White layer is die cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then dry embossed using the Basket Weave Embossing Folder.
Stampin’ Tip: Stamping an image onto card stock in the coordinating ink, gives you a watermark type look. This works great to give “a little something” to the background. (ie: stamping in Real Red ink onto Real Red cardstock).
The flower and ladybug are stamped in Memento Black ink and then colored using the Stampin’ Blends. They were then cut out using the coordinating LadyBug Dies.
The flower was attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals and the ladybug was attached using the wobble. Here is a side view of what the wobble looks like attached.
For the interior of the card, I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink and the tiny ladybugs in Memento Black. The ladybugs were then colored using the stampin’ blends. Remember if you love this set and don’t have it yet – you only have a few days left to qualify!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Timeless Tropical bundle. This bundle makes some beautiful summer cards and makes me want to plan another trip to the tropics!This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WPG9XEUU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
click on this graphic to be taken to the Sale-A-Bration section of my online store!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.