Hi Stampers. As the country goes into lock down and has us all shelter in place, I’m thankful for stamps, ink and paper. They have always been my way to de-stress. Today’s Lily Pad card reminds me of a friend, Windy loves purple!
This card has a Highland Heather card base and uses the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and coordinating Lily Pad Dies. Both of these items are FREE with qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
I stamped the lily onto the card base in Highland Heather ink and then layered Purple Posey and Whisper White CS layers that were cut using the stitched rectangle dies. The Lily was stamped onto Whisper White CS in Gorgeous Grape ink and the lily pad and leaf were stamped onto Garden Green CS in Garden Green ink. All these elements were then die cut using the Lily Pad Dies.
Stampin’ Tip: For the Whisper White layer, I inked the Subtle Embossing Folder in Highland Heather ink before running it though the Big Shot. It gives the layer a much different look.
I kept the inside simple by stamping the lily in the corner using Highland Heather ink and the sentiment (from the Here’s A Card stamp set) in Mossy Meadow ink. It’s now ready to send. 🙂
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Timeless Tropical bundle. This bundle makes some beautiful summer cards and makes me want to plan another trip to the tropics!This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WPG9XEUU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.