Hi Stampers. Yesterday, I shared with you the Stampin’ Bunco event that I held last October. That event was so fun that we planned another Stampin’ Bunco event for January 2020. Unfortunately, the weatherman predicted a HUGE snow storm. (That was NOT huge). We decided to postpone, in order to keep everyone safe and off the roads. It was finally held in early February at my home – it was a blast!
During the event we play 4 sets of rounds 1-6. We play 2 of those sets, then make 3 Stampin’ Up! cards or projects and then play 2 more sets. It’s really fun and you don’t need to know how to play – you learn as you go!
We had more snacks and another cream cheese dice to go with the crackers. But, the BIG HIT was the wrapped Reese’s peanut butter cups! No Stampin’ Bunco event is complete without chocolate.
This time all the players got the Special Someone stamp set. This is a two step stamping set, so we stamped them all using the Stamparatus for perfect placement.
Stampin’ Tip: Two step stamping is where you stamp the outline of an image with one stamp and fill in the color with a second stamp.
Plus, after Stampin’ Bunco, anyone who placed an order that day got a 10% discount off their entire order.
Everyone asked to do it again – so the next Stampin’ Bunco event is scheduled for March 28th, 2020. If you are local – I hope you can join us!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Timeless Tropical bundle. This bundle makes some beautiful summer cards and makes me want to plan another trip to the tropics!This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WPG9XEUU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
Do you have this stamp set? or plan to have it? Did you know that there are coordinating dies for this stamp set (and a few others) in our Sale-A-Bration Coordination Release?
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.