Hi Stampers. Happy Friday! I have a fun and easy project for you today. It’s a 6″ clothespin decorated Stampin’ Up! style. This may look like a regular clothes pin, but it’s jumbo size. 🙂
This cute decorated jumbo clothespin would look adorable in your kitchen holding a recipe or on your office desk holding a note. It’s simple to make. I found them online HERE.
A 6-1/4″ x 1-3/8″ strip of Tropical Oasis DSP covers the one side of the jumbo clothespin. It is adhered with multipurpose liquid glue. Next, I stamped the flower (from the Timeless Tropical stamp set) in Petal Pink ink onto Whisper White CS and then die cut using the coordinating In The Tropics Dies.
The leaves are punched out of Garden Green CS using the leaf punch and adhered to the back of the flower, along with some Whisper White Bakers Twine. A gold faceted gem was adhered to the center of the flower and then this grouping was added to the bottom of the jumbo clothespin. Wasn’t that simple?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E4WV7P3E, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.