Happy Easter my stamper friends. I hope you are able to enjoy your quarantined Easter. Today I’m sharing this adorable punch art bunny that I made at a demonstrator event in Boise a few months ago.
This cute bunny basket is made using Stampin’ Up! cardstock, punches, ink and our clear tiny treat boxes (2″ x 2″ cube). The base shape and ears are punched from Smoky Slate CS using the scallop heart punch and sponged with Smoky Slate ink. For the ears, I used Blushing Bride CS to punch out a heart, sponged the edges with Blushing Bride ink and attached this to one of the scalloped hearts. These two hearts for the ears were then cut down the middle.
The base of the punch art face is one of the scalloped hearts upside down with the two halves of the hearts with the pink inside adhered to the top. The second half of the heart (for the ears) is flipped upside down and attached to the other half and a little bit was snipped off. (This view is from from behind – I hope then this makes sense).
The cheeks are a 1-1/8″ scallop circle punched out of Smoky Slate with Smoky Slate ink. The recently retired heart punch (from the Every Season Punch Pack) and Blushing Bride CS sponged with Blushing Bride ink make this adorable nose and his tongue. The eyes were made using 1/2″ and 1/4″ circle punches with a white chalk marker used to highlight them. The bunny face and a 1/2″ x 8″ strip (for the handle) were attached to the tiny treat box. A little bit of paper Easter grass completes the look.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E4WV7P3E, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.