Hi Stampers, have you played with the Mountain Air bundle yet? It makes some great scenes. This stamp set is also designed so you can use both sides of the stamp. For this card, I only used the detail side. Stay tuned, I will use the both sides in another post. I wanted to keep this card quick and easy.
A Soft Suede card base frames this Seaside Spray background layer. Using the Mountain Air stamp set, the mountains were stamped in White ink onto Early Espresso CS and the trees were stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on Mossy Meadow CS. Both of these were then die cut using the coordinating Majestic Mountain dies.
I adhered the mountains and the trees to the Seaside Spray layer on the card front. Next, I stamped the clouds and moon in White ink and colored in the clouds using the White Chalk Marker. A few birds in the sky were added using the bird stamp and Basic Gray ink.
Inside the card is a Very Vanilla layer with the trees stamped in Mossy Meadow ink. I used the same stamp and ink to stamp the trees on the flap of a Very Vanilla envelope to go with it. What would you create with this bundle?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E4WV7P3E, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
The retirement lists are now here! I have links for a PDF file (easy to print out) and an Excel Spreadsheet (that you can easily sort) for the last chance products. This is your last chance to get these items before they retire on June 2nd. Most items are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Due to high demand, retiring stamp sets will have guaranteed availability until May 15, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
2010-2020 Annual Catalog
January – June Mini Catalog
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.