Hi Stampers. Do you have a man (or men) in your life who love to Outdoor Barbecue? If so, keep reading. I realize it’s a little early to be talking Father’s Day (well, maybe not for those of us making lots of cards), but this adorable stamp set is retiring. I was so excited to see this set in our January – June 2020 Mini Catalog, because my husband loves to barbecue. Therefore, I was sad to see it leave so quickly.
I started with a Basic Gray card base and then made my own background paper with the smaller stamps from the Outdoor Barbecue set. I used the barbecue as the main focal point by stamping it onto a piece of Whisper White CS and cutting it out with the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Then all stamped images were colored using the Watercolor Pencils. Blender pens were then used to blend the color a little.
The gingham design from the DSP stacks (also retiring) seems liked the perfect picnic print. I chose the Blueberry Bushel CS (a 2018-2020 In-Color… also retiring…) and Blueberry Bushel gingham to add down the middle of my card. Next, I used more Blueberry Bushel CS and a scalloped square from the Layering Squares Dies to back the outdoor barbecue. The squares were then attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is another layer of Whisper White CS and added a strip of DSP down the left side. The sentiment (from the Outdoor Barbecue stamp set) was stamped in Blueberry Bushel ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E4WV7P3E, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.