Hi Stampers. It’s time for another Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop. To be honest, this months kit didn’t thrill me until I started thinking of alternatives. Then I got a few ideas and couldn’t pick just one. So today I have three cards for you!
The original April 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit was OK. It made some nice cards. But, I think I’m really getting into this Paper Pumpkin alternative ideas thing!
My first thought was to turn that tree (from this months Paper Pumpkin kit) on it’s side and made it into a branch. I used the 1-1/8″ scallop circle punch and made a birds nest to set the little birdie into.
For the inside of this card, I just used the tree top to stamp leaves in the two corners. Nice and simple.
This one, I thought was kind of fun. I made a hedgehog by stamping the tree leaves onto a circle of Crumb Cake CS in Soft Suede ink. His face is the heart die from the Support Ribbon Dies. A little Soft Suede ink was sponged on the edges and two 1/4″ circles were used for his eyes. Stampin’ Up!s 1/2″ punch was used to make the feet and the leaf punch made his ears. The grass under his feet is the tree trunk stamp, from the Paper Pumpkin kit, with Pear Pizzaz ink.
Inside the card, I used the tree trunk and leaves for their intended purposes and added the sentiment.
My third card uses the tree leaves again, only this time I used So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam and Petal Pink inks to just create a background to frame the sentiment.
Inside is another sentiment and a touch of the leaves from the front. Again, nice and simple. I hope you like my cards. Use this next button to follow along on the hop for more inspiration from our talented team of demonstrators!
Hopefully, you are already subscribed. The May Paper Pumpkin will feature some of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and has already sold out! What does this mean?
- Anyone who completed a new subscription or who was in active status before kits sold out will still receive a kit.
- Current subscribers can still log in and manage their accounts; however, they will NOT be able to add additional kits to their May subscription.
- Subscribers in canceled or suspended status will still be able to reactivate their subscription but will be activated for the JUNE subscription period; meaning they will not receive the May kit.
- New subscriptions (for June’s kit) will reopen on May 11, 2020. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to unprecedented numbers of new Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
If you live in the United States (don’t already have a demo) and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E4WV7P3E, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.