Hi Stampers. Mother’s Day is right around the corner – wouldn’t it be wonderful to have tea together? Today’s card features the Tea Together stamp set and coordinating Tea Time Dies.
The Soft Sea Foam is a color I haven’t used much, but it sure made a soft and pretty look for this card. I started with a Soft Sea Foam card base and embossing a layer of Soft Sea Foam CS using the tufted embossing folder.
The teapot, cup, flowers and sentiment from the Tea Together stamp set were stamped onto Whisper White CS and die cut using the Tea Time Dies. I colored the roses with Rococo Rose stampin’ blends compbo pack and the leaves with Mint Macron stampin’ blends combo pack. The light Soft Sea Foam ink on the flowers allowed the stampin’ blends to have an almost “no line” look.
For inside the card, I stamped the sentiment and flowers from the Tea Together stamp set onto Whisper White CS and inhered to the inside. Remember to stamp before adhering in case you goof and want to flip it over and stamp again. I hope you like today’s card as much as I do.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E4WV7P3E, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
I just love this card you designed. Lovely, lovely. I must case your card. Hugs & Blessings, Bev
Thank you, so much!