Hi Stampers. Today’s Good Morning Magnolia card is a simple one, it uses a single stamp and is colored using the Stampin’ Blends.
This card starts with a card base in one of my favorite colors – I love Blackberry Bliss! Next up is a layer of Mossy Meadow CS and finally the Whisper White layer that I stamped onto. I used Memento Black to stamp the large magnolia stamp from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.
Then, I colored the magnolia using Stampin’ Blends. I just love how beautiful the coloring came out. The leaves are colored in Mossy Madow and the magnolia is colored using Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss combo packs, with a touch of Daffodil Delight in the center.
Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink and the small magnolia bloom in Memento Black ink. The magnolia was colored in the same colors as the one on the front of the card. I’m just thrilled with how it came out! Hopefully you like it, too.
I’m happy that the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and the Magnolia Memory dies are carrying over. However, the bundle pricing will end June 2nd. You can save 10% by buying them together as a bundle now.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog is right around the corner and that mean that some Stampin’ Up! items retiring and many are discounted. Go check out the last chance products in my online store and get your order in before these items are gone forever. Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Under My Umbrella” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VVQ6UXZC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.