Hi Stampers. Today’s card features the First Frost Bundle, which is another very pretty set retiring at the end of this month. 🙁
This card starts with a Gorgeous Grape card base and then a layer of watercolor paper. I used Balmy Blue ink and the Aqua Painter to create this watercolor wash technique for the background. Next, I stamped a few of the greenery and then did lots of layering of die-cuts over the top of that.
The sentiment, from First Frost, was stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink onto a stitched oval and backed with a Gorgeous Grape scalloped oval. I chose to do springs in Balmy Blue and Gorgeous Grape CS to pop out form behind the ovals.
All layers were placed over a strip of 3/8″ silver edge ribbon using stampin’ dimensionals. Finally I added the flowers to the front of the card too. The First Frost flowers were stamped in Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather inks and die cut using the coordinating, Frosted Bouquet, dies.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog is right around the corner and that mean that some Stampin’ Up! items retiring and many are discounted. Go check out the last chance products in my online store and get your order in before these items are gone forever. Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Under My Umbrella” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VVQ6UXZC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.